BEAUTY IN THE WOODS 2021
- Bee Potion CIC aims to fundraise, project develop and facilitate wellbeing courses for children, young people and their families from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds in the Hastings and Sussex area.
- To support the wellbeIng of bees.
- To research and design creative courses that empower young people to ensure their voices are heard and positive identity strengthened.
- To provide a holistic curriculum that teaches core subjects and sustainable living through: bees, biodiversity, healthy eating, plant ID, conservation, plant foraging, fireside food cuisine, natural beauty, first aid, cultural belonging through history, land arts and crafts, team building and social skills through fireside philosophy, nature games and creative performance.
- To engage young people through mindfulness in nature, aiding emotional and spiritual recovery, growth and rights of passage opportunities.
- To empower young people through positive body image, role modelling and nurture through nature (eco-therapy).
- To advance the care and conservation of natural sites through conservation tasks and biodiversity awareness.
- To advance the care, sustainability and awareness of ecology and bees.
- To work in partnership with other organisations to seek solutions to the barriers and problems encountered by the children and families in Hastings and work with other practitioners and experts in mental health to ensure best practice.
- To ensure correct policies and procedures and training are provided to staff and participants.
Donate to our Bee-cause
If you wish to donate to our cause, please follow the link below. All donations are welcomed, however small and will go directly into our 2021 woodland wellbeing projects and beauty in the woods projects. Sign up to our newsletter to see how your donation will make a difference!
BEE POTION SKINCARE PRODUCT RANGE:
- To create sustainable skincare solutions that are 100% natural, multi-purpose and ethical.
- To seek to support the health beauty, empowerment, and wellbeing of our customer’s.
- To promote our ‘Bee Cause’ and educational projects through sales.
- Profits to be returned to the development of sustainable beekeeping, wellbeing, and training.
- To ethically sourced ingredients, reusable packaging and reduce carbon footprint in the manufacturing process.
- To ensure we meet standards and regulations of best practice of selling and marketing natural skincare.
Community Interest Company
Company Number 12601170